Ripped Jeans

This is one of my favvvvvourite outfits at the moment. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I prefer a much more casual look, so when...


This is one of my favvvvvourite outfits at the moment. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I prefer a much more casual look, so when I get the opportunity to blog about a comfy outfit I'm extremely happy. This post includes a pair of jeans from amazon, which were a true BARGAIN. They are white ripped mom jeans. They look like something topshop would sell at a quarter of the price. They only cost just over £10 and I didn't pay a penny either because I used my amazon gift card that I received from the app featurepoints which I will talk about at the bottom if those of you who are interested, want to read it! This outfit is extremely cheap and cheerful and perfect for anyone who prefers the casual look. I have also included a gorgeous wallet from a company called Status Anxiety- its 100% leather and the colour is stunning. So be sure to read my review below on that too!

-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------

S T A T U S   A N X I E T Y
Okay so this amazing wallet is from a lovely company called Status Anxiety that I found whilst browsing for leather goods online. And the thing that caught my eye with this company is how modern and clean the website looks compared to most leather goods companies. And then i scrolled through their wallets and saw how amazing all the colours were for the different leather wallets. This sky blue one caught my eye the most as I am completely into pastels this season as most of you are also. So this was perfect. I already have a purse, but you can never have too many purses, especially one that will last you years, and get better with age! The layout of the inside is more than enough to accomodate all of your cards etc, there are over 10 slots for cards- who needs anymore than that? and then it has a zip bit inside for all of your loose change with a section inside that for receipts/whatever toot you can find to put in there, then where the cards are is a flat slot to put your notes in! What more could you need from a wallet? 
Honestly, go and check them out guys, their products are 100% worth the money and they come in the prettiest packaging too! 

-------------------------------

Links:
Jeans: Amazon
( found most similar as not in stock anymore)
Shirt: Primark (about 4 years ago hahahaa)
Necklaces-
Hamsa Choker: Ohabioh
Crystal: Delilah Dust
Belt: H&M

-------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images