Colour Popping Roses

Here is a lovely summer post for you all! Featuring some fabulous items from a handful of amazing companies. Firstly, I will start...

Here is a lovely summer post for you all! Featuring some fabulous items from a handful of amazing companies.

Firstly, I will start with the colour popping item- my Rianna Phillips clutch bag. – Well, black hole clutch bag, its HUGE! Which is exactly what all of us girls need when going out, whether it’s a summer day out or a night out- we always need those essentials, and probably some things we don’t even need in there. The main thing I love about this bag, is that you can wear it with the most boring plain outfit, and it completes it. This company has some truly stunning pieces including small clutch bags and phone cases which I’m sure any girl will love, in breathtaking prints. So go check them out!

Secondly, this pastel blue playsuit is from a company called 5 Fashion. I couldn't resist this playsuit, it fits me perfectly, which is surprising as I always struggle with playsuits! I can never get them up past my bum and if I do, then they don’t fit around the bust, or they are just too short in the body so my bum is on show which I hate! So this is definitely one to keep in the wardrobe for the summer! They have some lovely items throughout their store so be sure to take a look and snap up some bargains! - Including this playsuit, which is in the SALE at the moment for only £12!

I cannot praise this shoe company enough- Shu Sole. They are bang on trend with the cleated platform shoes and I can’t resist when it comes to these shoes! Especially in a pastel coral colour. Perfect. They match just right with this outfit too as the clutch has some pink in. I hate always wearing matching shoes and bag (e.g pink and pink) so to have completely different colour heels to match the tiny bit on the bag is great. These shoes are also in the sale at the moment for only £24.99 instead of £33.99- so go and purchase before they are all gone, you will have happy feet and a happy bank account.

FINALLY the watch geniuses, Klaus Kobec- yes I have ranted about this company before but how could you not if you owned one of these watches? I have never been one to own an expensive watch but really, this has opened my eyes into the world of watches and I will start to spend a little more on items like this as they are worn every day and never get boring. That sparkle on your wrist really makes the money worth it. I know I would rather spend this on a watch than on a few items of clothing that I will wear for one season and then never to see the light of day again hidden in my wardrobe of clothes I 'can't get rid of in case they come back into fashion in 15 years' -yeah right!) So go on, treat yourself.

I hope you all appreciated my ranting on this one- Bit of a lengthy post for once! Thank you all for reading and taking your time to check out these great companies.

-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------


-----------------------------------

Links:
Shoes- Shu Sole
Playsuit- 5 Fashion UK
Watch- Klaus Kobec

-----------------------------------

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Playsuit is gorgeous. Love the how You styled everything.

    Anita,
    http://anitasdiaries.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is so flattering on you!

    Lauren x

    www.thefashionramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful outfit! First I thought "Nice shoes!" then "Pretty playsuit"...and then realized that everything s perfect on you!
    You are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images