A little bit of sparkle

Hey everyone!  I keep writing fashion type blog posts i'm sorry! I would write other things but I don't know what people want t...


Hey everyone! 
I keep writing fashion type blog posts i'm sorry! I would write other things but I don't know what people want to hear about, I don't want to keep talking about myself like I did in my last Q&A post. So please give me ideas whether its on here or on instagram! 

ANYWAY, enough jabbering on, this post is more of a dressed up, night out look, it features some lovely statement pieces that are perfect to jazz up any outfit for an evening out with friends or family. I will also give suggestions to alternative outfit ideas with each item of clothing.

Here is the outfit I have chosen to style today!

---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------


---------------------------------
Links 
(use code AH10 at the checkout to receive 10% off of your order)

---------------------------------
Other outfits

Pink shoulder top:
This top could also be worn with a black skater or pencil skirt for a dressed up look and for a more relaxed casual look it could be worn with black high waisted jeans or high waisted denim shorts. Because this top is cropped high waisted pieces are recommended on the bottom half so you don't show off too much stomach.

Embroidered shorts:
These shorts are quite tricky to style as they are so statement, another outfit that I have compiled with these shorts was a simple black bralet from missguided with heels or converse. Also a long sleeved black crop top would go nicely with these.

Platform heels: 
These heels go with EVERYTHING. I mean apart from fila tracksuit bottoms but you know what I mean! They go with shorts, jeans, skirts, dresses. I absolutely love this platform heeled look right now and I know a lot of other people are a huge fan of them too. 

---------------------------------

Overall, I love this outfit simply because of the statement shorts. Also the necklace teams with the shorts well, the necklace is from a company called Love My Bijoux, they are an amazing company and sell some stunning statement necklaces. Which are definitely a must this summer to brighten up any outfit! 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the blog just as much as your instagram! Check mine out too if you get a chance. www.inkandnonsense.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images