Jungle Fever

Time for a nice summery print! This Superior Belief jersey is perfect for the summer months when we have a slight chill to the air, I woul...

Time for a nice summery print! This Superior Belief jersey is perfect for the summer months when we have a slight chill to the air, I wouldn't recommend wearing it on a scorching hot day as it’s really not the right type of material! So wear wisely guys!

I LOVE both of these items; they are so comfy and cool, just what I like in clothing. The jumper is amazing for just lounging around in, and it also teams up with a pair of jeans just perfectly! I can safely say this brands clothes are worth paying for and you will look great in them too.

I love even more that they are unisex- so my boyfriend can wear them as well as me- and he looks better in them than me annoyingly!  And what’s even better is that the jungle range is in sale at the moment so grab yourself some items before they all disappear.

Secondly, I would love to mention a company called Style Edit- they sell some lovely bags and footwear, I was sent a rucksack- which is featured in these photos, and two pairs of shoes which I will be featuring in future blog posts.

This company sent the items out to me incredibly quick, their customer service was perfect and their items are even more lovely.
Yet again- another company that I highly rate and can put my trust in, and you can too!

All items are tagged underneath the photos.

---------------------------
Outfit One- Jumper
---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------
Outfit 2- Jungle
---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------


---------------------------

Outfit One:

---------------------------

Outfit Two:
Jungle Jersey- Superior Belief
Shoes: As before
Jeans: As Before

---------------------------





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images