Zig Zag Heaven

Time for a snazzy item to post about! This isn't something that I would have normally picked out if I was buying clothes, but I felt li...

Time for a snazzy item to post about! This isn't something that I would have normally picked out if I was buying clothes, but I felt like I needed a new monochrome item in my wardrobe that could be worn throughout the year. 
This kimono is from a lovely company called House of Jam, they sent this item to me incredibly quick, and I was really happy with it. It can be worn during the summer evenings when the air gets a slight chill, and also can be worn in the winter over a coat, for example a jumper & leather jacket with the kimono over the top- layering is key during the winter months! 
I felt like a butterfly with this on, hence the silly shots- it had to be done. 

I would definitely recommend their clothing as they have some lovely vintage items throughout their store! 
I will give links to the entire outfit below, minus the skirt as its a few years old- one of my H&M bargains for £15.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------


----------------------------------

Links:

Kimono- House of Jam
Necklace: Delilah Dust
Choker: Ohabioh
Bralet: Missguided (no longer for sale)

----------------------------------



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images