Silver Silver Silver

Time for another dressed up post! I was sent this two piece from a company called My Bandage Dress. This company offers some absolutely stu...

Time for another dressed up post! I was sent this two piece from a company called My Bandage Dress. This company offers some absolutely stunning pieces from two pieces, to skirts, to crop tops and to dresses. Their range of colours is also to die for. 

I would 100% recommend this company for something to wear on a night out, or to pair a crop top/skirt with something more casual like jeans with the top or a baggier cropped tee with the skirt. Either way, it looks amazing and fits like a glove! 

I was really impressed with the fit of the top too, what with me being pretty flat chested, it would look even more perfect on those of you a bit more blessed in this department. 

These shoes are also from a company called By Dayze, they are SO comfy and don't even feel like high heels due to the platform sole. really worth wearing and I love that they are silver, perfect! 

So here we are, here is the outfit! 

--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------


--------------------------------------

Links: 

Two Piece: My Bandage Dress top & skirt
Shoes: By Dayze
Necklace: Neckontheline

--------------------------------------


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images