Leaf print that every girl needs

AX Paris sure know how to treat a girl to some lovely clothes! This is one of the nicest co-ords that I've laid my eyes on this summer,...

AX Paris sure know how to treat a girl to some lovely clothes! This is one of the nicest co-ords that I've laid my eyes on this summer, I love the pastel fashion but it will never beat the bold and bright prints and this definitely ticks that box! Its so comfy too, its really stretchy and enables you to move around easily. I also love with two pieces that you can mix and match them so you have three outfits in one.
This outfit really is worth spending your money on and I’m sure you will all look fab in it. It’s not expensive and will be a great one to wear this summer.
I purchased these heels from eBay - they may possibly still be on there but you can buy extremely similar ones from Shu Sole & Public Desire (My1stWish) 

--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------
Links:
Top- AX Paris
Skirt- AX Paris
Shoes- eBay (similar ones linked above)
--------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images