Motel Rocks... ROCKS

Here is a gorgeous skirt sent to me from the amazing company Motel Rocks. If you don't already know about them, then you really do need...

Here is a gorgeous skirt sent to me from the amazing company Motel Rocks. If you don't already know about them, then you really do need to take a look at their website! They are so up to date on the latest trends and they have some wonderful prints on their clothes. Including this A Line skirt. It's made from a cord material, which makes a change when it comes to clothing, not many clothes look great in this material, but paired with this lovely summer floral print, it really really works! This print comes in all different styles- dresses, tops, jackets and playsuits, so two pieces galore if you love this print as much as I do! 
The thing I love most about Motel Rocks, is that they aim their clothing at girls who want a more unique style, inspired by indie vintage shops. There is definitely something for every girl to add to her wardrobe. 
This skirt was a little big on me, I'm a size 8 but my waist is a lot smaller than my hips (which is where I wanted to wear it- my waist) so I would recommend getting a size down if you wanted to wear it more high waisted rather than on your hips. I am a size 8 so really a size 6 would have been perfect... I hope this helps you when ordering your own!

Another great item featured in this outfit, are my black JuJu jellies. These were fashionable when I was a little girl in the 90's.. and the 90's seem to be making a huge comeback with the fashion, so obviously us females now are probably quite happy about these coming back as they are INCREDIBLY comfortable. They are disliked by a lot but hey- they aren't for everyone. You could be the juciest ripest peach and somebody still won't like peaches. I love the black ones as they go with so many things, you can never go wrong with black clothing/accessories! You can buy them from a lot of shoe stores including office and shuch, head over to the Juju website and you can find stores that stock these jellies. I would recommend paying that little extra for a legit pair of Juju's instead of copies by high street stores, and you will know exactly why when you receive them, they are so sturdy and thick! Like a proper shoe, not a flimsy piece of rubber. They are a no1 hit for me this summer, especially for those of you that like to go to the beach in the sea but don't like standing on stones or crabs or anything in the sea as they are obviously 100% waterproof and wipe clean.

All the links to the items featured in this post are at the bottom as always! :) 

-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------


-------------------------------

Links:
Skirt- Motel Rocks
Shoes- Juju
Jumper- The Ragged Priest (not the same but very similar as this one isn't available anymore)
Bracelets- Ohabioh

-------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images